Friday, August 16, 2013

Big dreams and big things!

Well we are finally doing it! We are taking action on a dream we have together and I couldn't think of anyone else I would go on this amazing journey with!!

My best friend Jennifer and I share a love for handmade crafts! Something that we are both very good at, I guess that's why we love it so much!! We are creating the company garden bugs that will allow us to share are creations with the world (well eventually we can)! Jenny and I have known each other for more than half of our lives, and have always had crazy hair brain ideas but have never acted on any of them! But we are here, and we are taking an awesome chance together. I am so excited I could squeal, I look forward to see where our venture goes!

Our main focus right now is soap and candles! We have been on vacation for the last week together being mad scientists of sorts and producing as much as three different batches of test products in one night! We are getting better with every batch! We are also, having a blast while doing it!!

We currently have 5 different soaps curing! The wait is excruciating! We also made some bath bombs, lavender salve and bath jellies!! Once we get all of our creations out of their molds we will definitely post the pictures!!

I just want to thank you for taking an interest in what we are doing!! We will try to update once a week on our adventures in soap land!

Until next time, make your choices and take your chances smiling the whole way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment